USEFUL INFORMATION & SMALL PRINT
Check-In: from 2 pm (Sundays from 2 pm to 6 pm)
When you check in, we need a valid ID document for each guest.
Check-Out: by 11 am
Breakfast buffet: 7 am – 10 am
Dinner/Half board: 6 pm – 8.30 pm
Restaurant opening times: 12 pm – 2:15 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm
Discount for accommodation and breakfast only: €16.00 per person per day
Single room supplement: €15.00 per person per day
Children’s discount when accompanied by two full-paying adults:
- 0-2 years old: free of charge in cot
- 3-10 years old: 40% discount
- 11-14 years old: 20% discount
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend on holiday with you.
We charge €8 per day, food not included. If required, end-of-stay cleaning will be charged to your bill.
Cancellations are never pleasant – for you or for us.
Play it safe and use our travel insurance service - it will save a lot of trouble if you have to cancel.
Travel insurance becomes effective upon written notification in case of, for example:
- Illness before your holiday
- Death before your holiday
- Accident before departure or during your stay at the Kreuzwirt Performing Arts Hotel
- Late arrival due to roadblocks, avalanche, flood and other natural disasters.
|Booking amount||Premium in €|
|until € 300,00.-||€ 10,00.-|
|until € 600,00.-||€ 20,00.-|
|until € 900,00.-||€ 30,00.-|
|until € 1.200,00.-||€ 40,00.-|
|over € 1.200,00.-||€ 50,00.-|
Please transfer the fee to the following account:
Travel insurance Kreuzwirt
KONTO: IT15 I058 5658 6300 4357 1270 513
Unfortunately, in the case of bookings without travel insurance and non-arrivals the above does not apply.
We request your understanding in the matter of cancellation charges, which are applied as follows:
- Cancellations over a month before arrival: Free of charge.
- Cancellations up to 14 days: 30% of the booked amount
- Cancellations up to 7 days: 50%
- Cancellations up to 2 days: 80%
- Non-arrival: 100%
In the case of early departures, guests pay the full rate for the days spent at the hotel plus 80% of the agreed rates for unused services which were booked.
Deposits will not be returned, but will be credited towards a future stay.